The Holidays
>> Thursday, January 7, 2010 –
Family
We spent the holidays here in Alaska. We are sad that we did not return home to Idaho to see all of our family and friends, but we wanted to have a quiet first Christmas with just the three of us. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas at the Alyeska Ski Resort. Justin was supposed to ski but who wants to ski when it's raining on most of the mountain.
Burke received a play mat/gym from his Gramma Wanna. Grammie Becky had a stocking made just for Burke. It was made by the same woman who made Justin's stocking when he was a little one. When I joined the De Armond family I received one as well.
New Years was extremely quiet. Hopefully next year if we're in Anchorage we'll venture out to see the fireworks and ice skate in the town square. Just too cold this year.
2010 will be a great year! I think Burke will set the pace and he started it off by laughing. Love it!