To Idaho and Back
>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010 –
Travel
Burke and I successfully made it to Idaho and back. We had a great time and throughly exhausted ourselves doing it. I absolutely loved all of the time I got to spend with family and friends. Sadly, there wasn't enough time to see everyone I wanted to. Hopefully next time!
I rarely had to change Burke's dirty diapers. My sister and sister-in-law jumped right in. Burke loved seeing so many new faces. He had no issues being passed from person to person. Burke also got to meet some new friends - Connor and Zach. They were super cute together.
My brother lied. He said he'd only hold Burke once. He held him more than that. Brandon and Burke look a lot like each other. I need to get my hands on a baby picture of Brandon. Burke definitely has many of the Friis characteristics.
Burke really liked his Aunt Lindsay. She made him smile lots. Grammie Becky had fun holding him. She kept saying that she was going to take him home with her.