We're Still Here

Everyday I see my blog bookmark and think "I should update." But I don't. Alas...I shall update tonight.


Justin, Burke and I are still here, in Alaska. Life is good.

Since my last blog, Justin made it back from Vietnam/Cambodia, we had a visit from family, Justin went to and returned from Sri Lanka, we've been out into the Alaska wild to a friend's cabin and Burke went camping for the first time.

I hope to blog about each of these adventures and share some photos. Stay tuned...

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture
Our First Hike up Diamond Head, Oahu, Hawai'i

About This Blog

We moved to the Last Frontier during the summer of 2009. Since we are a LONG ways from family we figured a blog was a great way to share our adventures of parenthood and our exploration of Alaska.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP