New Worlds for Justin
Justin is off to new places. We never expected the travel opportunities Justin would find when he transitioned into the Acquisition Corps and was assigned to the Corps of Engineers - Alaska District. Right now he's on the first leg of his journey to Cambodia and Vietnam. It's just a quick trip. I'm thinking most of his time will be spent on a plane...but wow, what an opportunity.
Burke and I wish we were with him but after hearing about his flight itinerary I'm thankful we're all warm, snuggled up in our house, free to move about wherever and not on a plane for FOREVER! His trip to Sri Lanka next month is even crazier.
I can't wait to see Justin's pictures from his explorations. Keeping my fingers crossed that the camera makes it home. Justin is notorious for losing/damaging our cameras. Thank goodness this one is waterproof-shockproof. I'll definitely post pics on here when he gets back next week.